Marketing & Communications, IT
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a Technical Writer and Content Creator to develop and maintain technical product documentation, run books, SOPs and training content for internal, customer and partner audiences.
The Technical Writer and Content Creator will collaborate with our product teams, training teams and Global Customer Operations teams to produce, enhance, and maintain documentation for ZeroFox’s core product and services functionality. Successful candidates will be able to create high-quality feature documentation, learning content and operational documentation that is easy to understand and
accessible to all users. This position will be based out of the Bengaluru, India area and will report to the Manager, Training.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain technical product documentation, training content, run books and SOPs
- for internal, customer and partner audiences
- Maintain and improve our existing knowledge base library
- Design, create and implement new technical training content in a variety of formats (instructor-
- led, on-demand and interactive eLearning, recorded “how to” videos, supplemental materials
- such as workbooks and Quick Start Guides, etc.)
- Rapidly learn new technologies to build training content with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders including Product Management, training, Global Customer
- Operations, etc. to ensure accuracy and support updates/releases
- Experience in a related function, typically obtained in 3+ years
- Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS) and knowledge base/user community platforms (FreshDesk, Salesforce, Zendesk, or similar)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language, including the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Excellent project management and organizational skills – the ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Experience with designing, creating and implementing technical training content in a variety of formats (instructor-led, on-demand and interactive eLearning, recorded “how to” videos, etc.)
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies, and apply adult learning principles to distill that knowledge into effective lessons
- Experience with creating hands-on activities to reinforce key concepts from lectures (both instructor-led live and on-demand)
- Experience with collaborating with diverse stakeholders including internal teams, such as Product Management, Engineer, Sales, Product Marketing, etc., as well as customers and partners
- Knowledge of data analytics, dashboards, and reporting
- Working knowledge of various workflow tools: Monday.com, SalesForce, Google Apps, Zendesk.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber, or other similar background
- Propensity to thrive on change and general dissatisfaction with the “status quo”, founded on the belief that great is better than good
- Past experience working in training, technical support, and/or configuration capacity
- Previous experience in similar role in cybersecurity or threat intelligence
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture and team events
- Generous time off
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?