Accounting & Finance
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a Staff Accountant in Chile to perform various financial functions for our company.
Role and responsibilities
- Receive Accounts Payable invoices, code and input them into our accounting system.
- Process weekly Accounts Payable payments.
- New Vendor set up and vendor list maintenance.
- Point of contact with banking and accounting providers in Chile.
- Provide monthly requests to accounting providers in Chile.
- Reconcile Chile Invoices in the SII system.
- Assist with Vendor projects for all Subsidiaries.
- Assist with Accounting Reconciliation’s for all Subsidiaries.
- Perform Corporate accounting functions to global accounting operations
Required qualifications and skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- Accounting experience, typically obtained 3-5 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Written and spoken proficiency in Spanish and English
- High organization and detailed-orientation
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of Chile taxes
Desired qualifications and skills
- Experience in NetSuite (preferred but not mandatory)
- Experience with SII billing system
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO
- Complementary health insurance
- Daily catered lunches for in-office work
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture.
- Regular team bonding activities like cooking and cocktails classes, bingos, stand up comedy, magic shows, virtual happy hour, lunch and learns, etc.
- Additional Parental Leave
- Excellent communication: between teams, people, organizations and leaders
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role reports out of our office in Santiago on a hybrid schedule
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?