Senior Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a talented and experienced Marketing Rockstar to support our growth efforts. This role is an integral part of our Growth Marketing team and will work closely with our field & partner sales teams, marketing peers, and leadership to help develop and execute our marketing strategy. You will be responsible to help scale our current marketing channels and influence new areas of growth for our team.
You’ll work with cross-functional internal teams to develop and execute the highest-quality marketing strategies and initiatives, ensuring all marketing plans align with the ZeroFox goal, mission, and vision. Additional responsibilities include in-depth market research, running A/B tests, brainstorming different pricing strategies, and fine-tuning ongoing marketing campaigns to maximize ROI.
This is a highly collaborative role, so exceptional leadership, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must. This Senior Marketing Specialist will roll up to the growth marketing team and will be responsible for supporting customer marketing programming field & partner campaigns and events along with, day-to-day logistical support for approved marketing efforts in the Baltimore office.
Role and responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and analyze marketing programs for customer segments through integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, and account-based tactics focused on demand generation and building pipeline
- Align campaigns to the customer journey and determine how and when to reach customers in ways to drive adoption, increase loyalty and grow advocacy
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Post sale, track & identify top customer advocates for leveraging across marketing initiatives & sales enablement resourcing such as case studies, speaking/PR opportunities
- Compose and send customer emails, including automated workflows to support onboarding, adoption, retention, and renewal
- Segment effectively – tailor and customize campaign-specific micro-segments to persuade and influence specific customer clusters
- Support the implementation of regional plans, events, materials, and initiatives for field and partner marketing team - conduct pre-event analysis of registration list and help create named/key/customer profiles for field teams
- Work with marketing ops, creative and web teams to create landing pages for all growth programming
- Monitor and measure campaign performance data, manage and maintain program updates, and interpret analytics to identify areas for improvement
- Assist with vendor management, including sourcing vendors, submitting contracts, and working with our internal finance and security teams to get approvals
- Manage the Growth marketing master calendar with the growth team
Required qualifications and skills
- 4+ years of experience in a Marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Exceptional project management skills & must be a self-starter
- Strong communication, mentoring, and leadership skills
- Familiarity with and a desire to deliver on account based experiences across field, partner, and customer programming
- Proficiency in the GSuite collaboration tooling
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Monday.com, Salesforce, Marketo, Sendoso and
- Experience with all marketing mediums, including web, email marketing, and direct mail along with event planning for field and customer experience
Desired qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Regular catered lunches for in-office work; snacks, drinks available daily
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing
- This position may entail up to 5% travel
- This role is based out of our office in Baltimore, MD (hybrid)
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?