Enterprise Account Manager - UK
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks an Enterprise Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Enterprise Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. The Enterprise Account Manager will work collaboratively with new sales to meet revenue goals. Travel is required 25-30% of the time.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for renewals of the ZeroFox platform
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and the company
- Coordinate the resolution of key client issues and complaints by leveraging the correct internal resources
- Develop a complete understanding of account needs
- Anticipate account changes and improvements
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams
- Strategically plan to improve client results
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyze client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expand relationships and collaborate with sales representatives to evangelize ZeroFox within the account
- Act as liaison between customer and internal business units to manage customer needs
Required qualifications and skills
- Technology sales/account management experience (cyber security preferred), typically obtain in 5+ years
- Experience managing and/or selling to enterprise-level clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivation and self-direction
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of clients and their position in the industry
- Eagerness to work with new sales to expand the company, clients, and territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills; experience with CRM software (SalesForce.com preferred) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive private insurance and EAP
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Director, Account Management
- This position may entail up to 25-30 % travel
- This role is based out of the London ZeroFox Office on a hybrid basis
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?