Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a Platform Engineer to guide best practices to build and deploy platform configuration for our customers while working in tandem with Intelligence Analysts, Account Management and Technology teams to see issues to resolution. The Platform Engineer will be dedicated to delivering the best in customer platform configuration and service to all of our platform customers and internal business users. In this role, (s)he will take customers through configuration of the ZeroFox platform, working directly with clients to bridge the gap between their business and technical requirements.
The Platform Engineer will be responsible for clearly articulating customer business and technical requirements to support the product team in feature development and roll out. The successful applicant will need to nurture relationships, both internally and externally, provide amicable customer solutions, and be technically competent on the ZeroFox SaaS platform.
As a high-touch, high-value services organization we need team members who are great with customer- facing interactions, have incredible communication skills, and are able to ask great questions. We look for people who are multi-talented, thoughtful listeners and customer-focused problem solvers. Technically- and business-minded Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems or Software Developers or candidates with experience with setup and delivery of similar SaaS products will be given priority consideration.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage multiple customer initiatives while leading platform configuration / technical support efforts for enterprise services organization
- Work with customers to prioritize and document challenges, articulate product solutions that will fit specific requirements, and communicate expectations back to customers
- Improve processes and workflows; participate in improving the services we provide to our platform customers, including but not limited to configuration, product and managed services improvements for the ZeroFox platform
- Contribute concise and informative product documentation for the user knowledge base
- Draw upon system architecture and its interrelated components to differentiate between common vs. critical system issues. Escalate to higher tiers of support accordingly
- Communicate system requests / issues / improvements / enhancements, translating them to our cross-functional team(s), if necessary, and following through with our customers
- Think creatively about ways to solve customer problems and increase the level of customer engagement over time
- Manage ZeroFox platform configurations
- Act as an escalation point for our team and customers
- Optimize configuration and support processes and ensure support quality
- Enable efficiency and customer insight via systems, automation and best practices
- Collaborate with management and cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Professional Services teams
Required qualifications and skills
- Successful track record while working in platform configuration / technical support / implementation with experience in enterprise service support and SaaS offerings, typically obtained in 3-5 years
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or software applications technical support. Working knowledge of 1 or more technologies / languages listed below:
- Java Script (preferred)
- Solid organizational and prioritization ability; ability to manage multiple customer initiatives
- Excellent client-facing communications, both written & verbal
- Professional and effective presentation skills
- Technical skills and aptitude (former SaaS experience a plus)
- Systems thinking - knowledge of how to organize data and workflow
- Problem solving - ability to look at problems in multiple ways
- Strong detail orientation and analytical mindset
- Eagerness to improve processes and to work smarter, not harder
- Propensity to thrive on change and general dissatisfaction with the “status quo” founded on the belief that great is better than good
- Constant drive to automate and reduce redundant work
- Experience with data / workflow Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ask leading questions to identify and troubleshoot root of a problem
- Ability to create win-win solutions with customers
- Thought leadership: ability to see big picture to lead a customer to a bigger/better solution
- Customer Management: possessing a solid record of delighting customers
- Empathy: ability to see multiple sides of a challenge, a solution, and their respective ramifications across the business
- Organization: excellent time management
- Proactivity: thinking ahead; solutions-orientation
- Teamwork: recognition of impact and ways to support the team
- Ownership of work: desire and ability to take control and see projects to completion
Desired qualifications and skills
- Previous exposure to cloud computing and API integration work
- Hands on experience in rule development/fine tuning specifically for detecting security anomalies using detection platforms like Splunk, elk etc.
- Custom data source integration with big data platforms like ELK, Splunk etc
- Knowledge of data analytics, dashboards, and reporting
- Skill with various workflow tools: JIRA, SQL, SalesForce, Google Apps, Zendesk.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science, Forensics, Information Systems, Cyber, or other similar background
- Past experience working in technical support, configuration and / or training capacity
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Best-in-class benefits
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?