Digital Content Strategy Manager
Portland, OR, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks an experienced and proven Digital Content Strategy Manager to join our team. This person will own and execute ZeroFox’s content strategy focused on driving demand by adding real value to prospects’ buyer’s journeys. If you’re a strategic thinker that’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get to work, If you’re passionate about creating truly valuable content that actually matters, and if you’re looking for a dynamic opportunity where you can take full ownership of a critical leadership role, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Role and responsibilities
- Execute and optimize ZeroFox’s content strategy, focusing on driving demand generation by providing high-value and relevant content to target prospects.
- Research, interview, write, and edit relevant, valuable, and persuasive content.
- Think strategically about how content scales across channels and touchpoints to maximize both content effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, internal stakeholders, and subject matter experts to support the development and deployment of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a clear and consistent brand voice that amplifies our expertise, distinct thought leadership, and innovative solutions.
- Hire and manage a 2-3 person content production team focused on supporting demand generation.
Required qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of experience owning content production with a proven ability to manage projects across teams.
- 2+ years of experience developing and optimizing content strategies and tactics.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills, with a track record of transforming complicated concepts into compelling, easily digestible content
- Experience creating digital content targeting B2B Sr. Managers and Executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in copywriting
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Patience and skill in navigating cross-functional teams with positivity and assertiveness.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, juggling multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Great attitude, highly collaborative, and passionate about creating high-quality content.
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Regular catered lunches for in-office work; snacks, drinks available daily
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Fun, modern workspace
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation
- This position may entail up to 0% travel
- This role is full-time hybrid, up to 1/week out of the Portland office
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?