Sales Engineer, Account Management
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
🔔 ZeroFox is officially a public company, and we’re on a mission to make the internet safer. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Iy6K50KbCYo
ZeroFox seeks a Sales Engineer (SE) to assist North America and LATAM Sales Team in driving upsell and renewals from existing customer accounts within their respective assigned territory, and meeting and/or exceeding all sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. The primary responsibilities in this role are executing technical wins, driving revenue, and driving pipeline. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all technical aspects for established customers. The Sales Engineer should have experience in multiple security disciplines to articulate requirements and technical solutions along with demonstrating capabilities in support of renewals and upsell opportunities.
Role and responsibilities
- Support Sales organization to ensure the successful closing of sales opportunities" including product demos, proof of concepts, technical capabilities, and discussions, understanding customer wants and gaps, and aligning that to our platform and services.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer, providing “industry expert” best practices
- Proactively manage accounts ensuring customer satisfaction, tracking key deliverables, and maintaining a strong customer relationship
- Support Account Management Sales Team to ensure the successful closing of upsell and renewal opportunities
- Technical Liaison between customers and Product Management to ensure customer requirements drive product roadmap
- Communicate technical capabilities of product & service offerings to customers
Required qualifications and skills
- Experience selling enterprise security solutions (preferably Threat Intelligence and/or Digital Risk Protection) in a fast-paced organization, typically obtained in 4+ years
- Fluency in Spanish to support LATAM customers
- Cyber Security experience required
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Must have proven ability to deliver concise, logical, written documents and the presence to deliver to all levels
- Highly competitive and adaptive to high paced high growth environments
- Proficient understanding across security - domains, malware, phishing, and social media security across multiple security technologies such as SIEM tools, Threat Intel tools, etc.
- Ability to drive RFP/RFI response processes
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Desired qualifications and skills
- Professional sales training is preferred.
- Understand business metrics and drivers for multiples levels of customer management and appropriately tailor communication to demonstrate value
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keep current on trends and able to converse with clients on issues and challenges – be a technical advisor
- Competitive compensation
- Community-driven culture with employee events
- Generous time off
- Comprehensive health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This position will report to the Manager, Sales Engineering
- This position may entail up to 25 % travel
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed.
- Work to be performed entirely outside of the state of Colorado
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
See more open positions at IDExperts
Something looks off?